Shonodeep ModakCMO, Industrial Solutions
It's tough to be daring in 100-plus year-old industrial B2B and B2C businesses, but by fusing smart analytics with demand creation strategy, Shonodeep has driven breakthrough results that have enabled these companies to remain relevant and grow market position.
From developing and marketing the world's first fuel economy improving motor oil brand at ExxonMobil to doubling GE's gas compression segment share, Shonodeep is an instigator of growth. He brings over 15 years of commercial experience across energy, oil & gas, retail, aftermarket services and electrical distribution.
Creative and data-driven, he has architected and led nimble, global teams that have propelled portfolio expansion and driven demand creation. Shonodeep is currently Chief Marketing Officer for GE's Industrial Solutions business and resides in Atlanta, Georgia with his wife, Gayatree, and Kartik (6) and Kaira (3). They enjoy visiting new countries and eating as much as possible.
- Aligning your team to reach the empowered consumer
- How to be an instigator of growth
- Maintaining an analytical edge
- Modernizing the marketing organization for sustainability
- Creating the optimal team infrastructure to remain relevant and grow market position