Event Chairperson Scott EastCEO & Co-Founder
Scott East founded MSIGHTS in 2004 to help marketers make better decisions with better data and reporting. Scott's experience includes global ad / digital agencies, a FORTUNE 20 telecom, and AOL prior to founding MSIGHTS. He understands how to engage marketers having been one his 20+ year career.
With so many disruptive forces at play, many high-level marketers begin to feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of change related to technology. However, there are steps you can take to leverage the value of disruption in big ways. During this panel discussion focused on navigating the age of disruption, we will hear from high-level marketing executives that hail from some of the most impactful industry disruptors, including Uber and TechStyle. Join this panel discussion as we explore:
- Keeping up with exponential advances in technology
- Navigating the proliferation of media platforms
- Connecting with the empowered, skeptical consumer
- Addressing cultural and societal changes affecting the world today
- Creating innovative, customer-centric business models that reflect innovation and customer-centricity